Have you been looking for a comprehensive guide to Navisworks? Well we've found just the book, and are delighted to be an official distributor of "Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2014" By Deepak Maini.
The textbook is suitable for users at all levels and provides a great ongoing reference guide to Navisworks.
The author Deepak Maini (Sydney, Australia) is a qualified Mechanical Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in working and teaching with various CAD softwares.
More details about Deepak can be found on his website http://www.deepakmaini.com
- More than 640 pages of in-depth coverage of all modules of Autodesk Navisworks Simulate and Manage, including the new Quantification module
- Detailed discussion of Autodesk Navisworks tools and concepts followed by Plant and BIM tutorials
- Around 400 pages of tutorials on real-world Plant and Building models
- Special tutorials showing the Animator and Scripter scenes with Crane movement and animation
- Timeliner simulation linked with animator animations showing construction sequences and movement of objects at the construction site
- Detailed coverage of the Clash Detective module and the switchback functionality
- Timeliner based clash tests included in tutorials
- “What I do” tips describing some real world challenges that Navisworks users face and the author’s approach in those situations
- End of chapter skill evaluation to review the concepts learnt in the chapter
For more details or to reserve your copy please email us: email@example.com