Technical Expertise & Service Excellence
MTECH have established a strategic partnership with the BIM Academy (United Kingdom) and have launched a new range of professional services to help support our clients in Thailand implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) within their organizations and on their projects.
This new approach combines MTECHs local expertise with the BIM Academy's global knowledge and significant project experience. This partnership extends our capability in terms of consultancy, adding 5D BIM (Cost and Quantity Take Off), 6D BIM (Facilities Management). We have also developed a new approach to training and introduce the BIM Team Workshop and BIM Virtual Project.
BIM Team Workshops
We offer a series of practical workshops designed to provide project teams with the knowledge to transform their working methods and undertake a full BIM project. Our innovative and unique approach allows each participant to see the particular value and relevance of BIM to them in the course of their duties and responsibilities and unique insight into the collaborative BIM process.
- BIM Awareness (1 Day)
This workshop is designed to bring up to speed those with little or no understanding of BIM workflows and technologies and provides delegates with the function of knowledge needed to contribute to a full BIM project.
- BIM Virtual Project (2-3 Days)
This intensive workshop is designed to allow a project team or company to experience BIM in a real time project environment enabling them to explore the BIM process with none of the risks or costs which can arise on a real project. Customized according to the size and scope of the clients projects or operations this bespoke course offers a unique and practical insight of how to best incorporate and streamline BIM into your organization.
Our team have experience of working on major BIM projects and have trained and provided project support to some of the largest developers, contractors and consultants in Thailand. The BIM Academy's experience is truly global having undertaken projects to the value of $4 Billion USD.
- BIM Implementation and Deployment
- BIM Management Training
- BIM Consulting
- BIM Pilot Project
- 4D BIM Scheduling
- 5D BIM Cost (Quantity Take Off)
- 6D FM BIM Management (Facilities Management)
About The BIM Academy
BIM Academy (UK) is a collaboration between Northumbria University and Ryder Architecture, a partnership which combines industry experience and academic knowledge to create a centre of excellence in Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD).
- Sydney Opera House, BIM4FM project (Sydney, Australia)
- WKCDA M+ Museum (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- NHS Dumfries and Galloway (Dumfries, United Kingdom)
- National BIM Library / NBS (United Kingdom)
- Greenwich Peninsula (London, United Kingdom)
- Manchester Central Library (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- BS 555 Working Party for Information Exchange in Construction Industry (United Kingdom Government)
- Directorship of BIM Smart (United Kingdom)
- Build Sydney Live 2013: Overall Winner
- Build Qatar Live 2012: Overall Winner
- Build London Live 2012: Winner Best Use of Multidisciplinary BIM and Use of Interoperability
- Build London Live 2009: Winner Best Use of BIM for Design Drama and Excitement
For more information on our BIM professional services or training programs please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 652 8883