TILOS: Project Management with Time Location
Date: Tuesday 4th November, 2014
Venue: M Technologies (Thailand) Ltd
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
TILOS is a time-location planning software and the best tool for managing linear construction projects / infrastructure projects and is used worldwide for road, pipeline, transmission line, railway, tunnel and other civil engineering projects.
With TILOS you can:
- Produce effective planning schedules for linear projects
- Create graphical drawings quickly and with ease
- Provide regular updates on your project for up to date progress reports
- Create the best "as-built" plan possible
- Improve communication amongst all stakeholders
09:30 – 10:00: Registration
10:00 – 10:15: Welcoming Address
10:15 – 10:30: TILOS International Overview
10:30 – 11:15: Linear Planning Concepts for Infrastructure Projects
11:30 – 12:15: TILOS Technical Demo
12:15 – 12:30: S-Curve Generation and Project Tracker
To register for this free workshop please email us at email@example.com or call 02 652 8883. Places are limited so please register early.
For more information about TILOS for your industry please visit the below website:
Here are some sample plans which have been created with TILOS.