Our products and services are all engineered to suit Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflows. All of our services are customized according to the clients project requirement and below you will find a brief introduction to the scope of BIM services we offer. Our services can be provided as a complete implementation plan, or you can select which services best suit the needs of your organization or project.
MTECH provide Professional Consulting Services that help our clients realize the benefits of BIM.
Getting everyone in your office up to speed with the latest BIM software and processes is essential. We can create a custom training schedule for your employees based on your projects and deliverables. We have worked with architects, engineers, contractors, and owners to educate their staff not only in BIM software but also the new integrated process that is vital to the success of the BIM.
We offer a series of practical workshops designed to provide project teams with the knowledge to transform their working methods and undertake a full BIM project. Our innovative approach allows each participant to see the particular value and relevance of BIM to them in the course of their duties and responsibilities and unique insight into the collaborative BIM process.
- BIM Team Workshop
- BIM Awareness Workshop
- BIM Management Training
- BIM Virtual Project
Our BIM Implementation service is engineered to assist the client to design, develop, manage and implement BIM standards and practices to ensure that upon completion of which, the client will have the knowledge and capabilities to deliver all of their future projects using BIM technologies & processes.
- Train clients BIM personnel on various BIM softwares including Revit and Navisworks
- Create regimented BIM workflows/processes
- Identify & establish specific roles, duties and responsibilities for individuals working in the clients BIM department
- Review and advise on clients BIM document control and quality control
- Plan model content and workflows for all clients future projects
- Advise on software upgrades and purchases
- Advise on IT requirements for BIM
- Create/setup family library
- Create standard QA/QC checklist form for family creation and model handover
BIM Project Support / Pilot Project
MTECH provide both on-site and off-site project consulting services to assist our clients through the early stages of BIM development through to project delivery. A key phase in testing the capabilities of your BIM team is to conduct a pilot project. The scope of services we can offer to ensure success in this phase are as follows:
- Create BIM Plan (to be used by client as a template for their future BIM projects)
- Create BIM delivery program
- Manage Revit template file and Revit content creation/model sequencing
- Check Revit models QA/QC
- Manage and instruct clients BIM department
- Mentor and train clients BIM manager
- Create Revit template