MTECH Professional Services
MTECH have developed a range of professional services that help our clients adopt our solutions quickly and effectively, ensuring they get the very best return on their investments. From initial installation and configuration through to full project roll out we offer a comprehensive range of services that can support the entire building lifecycle. Below is a summary of our background and approach:
- Extensive project experience in Asia, Europe and the Middle East
- Offices in Bangkok and Myanmar
- Strategic alliance with leading engineering firm Meinhardt (Thailand)
- Strategic alliance with the BIM Academy (United Kingdom)
- Qualified local and international project team with significant industry experience
- Backed by 20+ years of experience in the AEC sector in Thailand
- Provide a comprehensive building information modeling (BIM) training and consultancy service for all disciplines
- Authorized Autodesk AEC Reseller
- Authorized Autodesk Training and Certification Centre
- One of the few consultants in Thailand with Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Registered energy conservation consultant in Thailand
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 in Thailand (NAC) and internationally (UKAS)
- Have a license to practice as an engineering consultant in Thailand
- Bangkok Office is a member of USGBC and have APs for LEED certification
People and Experience
MTECH have established teaming agreements with Meinhardt (Thailand) and The BIM Academy (UK) for the delivery of AEC BIM and Project Management services in Thailand and Myanmar and are ideally positioned to provide BIM Architectural, Engineering and Construction services with established BIM delivery hubs in Bangkok, Hong Kong, London and Sydney, providing both local and international support and coordination duties.
This team has a blend of experience in BIM that has been evolved through working on AEC BIM and Project Management services on over 50 BIM projects to a value in excess of $5 billion usd. Team members are highly experienced in the use and application of BIM. The use of Building Information Models is well embedded in our organizations working practices. This is the case for processes such as 3D Coordination, Model Management, 4D time lining, 5D quantification and using data contained within models for the management of the Asset information Model (AIM).
Our superior training capability performed by certified Autodesk instructors provides not just training in the software, but more importantly the knowledge transfer that has been gained from years of project experience. Our experienced project consultants deliver a range of ongoing project services and post sales technical support to ensure our clients make a smooth transition to BIM and deliver successful BIM projects.